Are you a Business?
- Would you like to innovate your business to make it more competitive?
- Would you like to start your business’s digital transformation process?
- What are the opportunities available to finance your research and development projects?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Community?
The INCO-NET project, approved and funded by the Interreg IV Italy-Austria program, intends to activate a cross-border mechanism for sharing knowledge, which allows the improvement of the global competitiveness of the border area between Italy and Austria. In doing so, we want to increase the attitude and the ability to collaborate with SMEs and start-ups in the cross-border area, with particular attention to youth and women entrepreneurship, in line with EU policies that see the increase in employment of women and self-entrepreneurship two levers to overcome the current crisis. INCO-NET exploits the collaborative capabilities, including transnational, that have Science Parks, Incubators and Intermediaries, to create a meeting point between the main actors of innovation.
- Fiuli Innovazione– Udine, Italia
- Entwicklungsagentur Kärnten GmbH (Agenzia per lo sviluppo della Carinzia) – Klagenfurt, Austria
- Fondazione La Fornace dell‘Innovazione – Asolo (TV), Italia