ICTDigitaLaw is an information desk dedicated to the law of new technologies, which has been set up thanks to a collaboration between Friuli Innovazione and the law firm "Avvocati D'Agostini" from Udine.
Are you a Business?
- Would you like to innovate your business to make it more competitive?
- Would you like to start your business’s digital transformation process?
- What are the opportunities available to finance your research and development projects?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Community?
- ICTDigitaLaw is an information desk dedicated to the law of new technologies, which has been set up thanks to a collaboration between Friuli Innovazione and the law firm "Avvocati D'Agostini" from Udine.
- The desk offers free initial advice and guidance from the professionals of the law firm on topics such as:
- e-commerce, domain names, internet competition
- GDPR law
- digital preservation, certified e-mail, electronic signatures and digital signature
- IT contracts (software development, websites, mobile apps, etc.)
- copyright online
- legal profiles of web reputation, social networks, internet marketing and mobile
- legal aspects of ICT in the business environment
- or other topics based on the specific individual needs
The service is by appointment only and the dates will be communicated each time (generally 2 Thursdays a month). The meetings take place at the Friuli Innovazione headquarters (or possibly at the Rizzi offices of the University of Udine) and last about an hour. To make an appointment, download and complete the application form and contact Elena Piccinato.
Elena Piccinato Phone: 0432 629929 Write us