Are you a Business?
- Would you like to innovate your business to make it more competitive?
- Would you like to start your business’s digital transformation process?
- What are the opportunities available to finance your research and development projects?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Community?
The project aims at the study and development of innovative electronic and telecommunication technologies for the realization of intelligent cars, with particular reference to electric cars, considered the only solution possible in order to reduce environmental impact to zero. State-of-the-art electric cars still have limitations, including recharging times and autonomy, which need to be overcome to ensure their widespread use. At the same time, the electric cars in circulation still do not have interfaces of communication with the outside world that make it possible to take advantage of infomobility and intelligent transport services.
In this project, electronic systems will be developed for engine and power supply management, aimed at maximizing energy efficiency and reducing environmental impact. In addition, on-board communication systems will be created for the management of sensors and actuators via communication buses, as well as communication interfaces between the vehicle and the traffic infrastructure via radio systems. The implementation of these interfaces will make it possible to benefit from the services that, through real-time monitoring, will improve the road conditions, optimize routes and identify parking or collection areas for public transport.
- Università degli Studi di Udine, Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettrica, Gestionale e Meccanica
- Friuli Innovazione, Centro di Ricerca e di Trasferimento Tecnologico, partner beneficiario
- DM Elektron S.p.a., soggetto collaboratore
- Estrima S.r.l., soggetto collaboratore