Are you a Business?
- Would you like to innovate your business to make it more competitive?
- Would you like to start your business’s digital transformation process?
- What are the opportunities available to finance your research and development projects?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Community?
Bridge technical differences and social suspicions contributing to transform the Adriatic area in a stable hub for a sustainable technological development
The ADRIA-HUB project, funded under the IPA-ADRIATICO cross-border Cooperation Program, aims to improve research capacity and the degree of industrial innovation throughout the Adriatic area. Through a continuous process of technology transfer, the Universities of the area will promote research and technological development, pushing companies to overcome the current barriers present in the field of innovation and competitiveness.
The purpose of ADRIA-HUB is to promote the creation of a transnational cooperation network between the academic world, business organizations and businesses, with a direct impact on most of the Adriatic area.
The project aims to develop a platform of innovative ICT solutions, able to gather technical information from the Balkan universities and to offer them to companies: the initial test will be carried out in the woodworking sector. The project also promotes the correct positioning on the market of the Adriatic work of qualified human resources, facilitating the employment of graduates and combining personal skills with industrial needs, thus aiming to foster a fertile environment for innovation in the area.
- Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
- Consorzio Interuniversitario AlmaLaurea
- Faculty of Engineering - University of Kragujevac
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Kraljevo - University of Kragujevac
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Banja Luka Region
- Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Niš
- University of Rijeka – Faculty of Engineering
- Regional Chamber of Commerce Kragujevac
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - University of Banja Luka
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - University of Montenegro
- CNA Associazione Provinciale di Ravenna
- Friuli Innovazione, Centro di Ricerca e di Trasferimento Tecnologico
- Autec s.r.l
- Metadistretto Veneto dei Beni Culturali e Ambientali
- Consorzio Italiano Costruttori Utensili – UTECO
The ADRIA-HUB activities aim to:
- create a platform for the recruitment of highly qualified personnel, through the creation of a database that collects the curricula of the graduates of the western Balkan area;
- create a connection between the aforementioned database and the Almalaurea database, to allow the integration and exchange of information in the Adriatic area;
- to draw up guidelines with the aim of increasing the relevance of education and training programs based on industrial needs;
- create a new database describing the R & D skills and services that Universities are able to guarantee;
- create 15 new jobs in research groups or in companies as the final output of the technology transfer process.