Are you a startup?
- Do you want your business idea or your startup to grow?
- Do you want to develop your project or live your business reality in an environment full of stimuli, contaminations, new ideas, smart people? Come to Friuli Innovazione!
RE-SEED aims to create a chain of activities for the transfer of research results based on the creation of spin-offs by research bodies.
The project promotes the creation of companies on the frontier of technological knowledge, in particular in the fields: agrifood, extended ICT and information technology, metallurgy and new materials, biotechnology, biomedicine, supercomputing, applied mathematics.
RE-SEED intervenes in a privileged way on the following categories of subjects resident or domiciled in Friuli Venezia Giulia:
- employed researchers with a permanent or fixed-term employment contract (including holders of research grants) who, starting from the scientific results of their research activity, intend to verify the feasibility of a company
- graduates who have carried out a certified research activity for at least 9 months
- post-graduate and post-doctoral students; PhD students and PhDs interested in the possibility of commercially exploiting the research results obtained in the academic field
- Università degli Studi di Udine
- Friuli Innovazione, Centro di Ricerca e Trasferimento Tecnologico
- Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati di Trieste (SISSA)