Areas equipped with the most modern technologies, comfortable, practical and easy to reach. A network of innovators, companies and startuppers with whom to compare and create new synergies; all this in over 520 square metres divided into modules, furnished and inclusive of fibre-optic networks for telephony and connectivity.
Developing your idea has never been so simple!
Are you a startup?
- Do you want your business idea or your startup to grow?
- Do you want to develop your project or live your business reality in an environment full of stimuli, contaminations, new ideas, smart people? Come to Friuli Innovazione!
The incubator measures 520 square metres and is divided into modules, furnished and inclusive of fibre-optic networks for telephony and connectivity.
You will find a dynamic environment, with high-tech facilities in the countryside at only a step away from the city centre.
For the pre-incubation phase an open space area of about 50 square metres is available in which each team has the opportunity to develop their own project for a maximum period of 6 months (renewable eventually for a further 6) at the cost of a coffee per day.
For businesses in the incubation phase on the other hand, offices starting from 20 square metres are available, with ergonomically predefined and equipped work stations (telephony and connectivity already available).
Also available are:
- intrusion and fire alarm systems in all rooms
- utilities (water, electricity and technical gases)
- network services, connectivity, telephony, free guest Wi-Fi
- data centre
- air conditioning and heating
- cleaning and recyclable waste collection
- parking area of 5,500 square metres
- 4 meeting rooms and 1 conference room
- 3 cafeteria areas with vending machines
- centralised reception
- photocopier and centralised fax with redirect service via e-mail
Availability of test machines and prototype test rooms at Friuli Innovazione or at the partner’s facilities will be verified, depending on the requirements of the individual incubated business.
Phone: 0432 629911 Write us