DIVA - Development of innovation and value-chain eco-systems: strengthening transborder innovation through CCIs
The project DIVA aims to connect cultural and creative and economic sectors in order to create an international eco-system of innovation, which will allow SMEs to face international markets in a digital transformation context.
Thanks to innovative interdisciplinary platforms, the project aims to strengthen a system of collaborative initiatives in economics, art thinking, design thinking and other participatory social initiatives. In this way the project will increase opportunities for collaboration and development of high-tech companies, communities of operators and other companies, which will be able to face the challenges of the markets.
The cooperation model DIVA will be developed by the identification and analysis of users' needs in order to strengthen innovation processes by art and cross-fertilization activities. Moreover, the implementation of pilot actions will improve the cooperation between traditional SMEs and Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI).
The project is structured as follows:
• Analysis, identification and mapping of creative networks, actors and stakeholders from the cross-border area. Development of a SWOT analysis in order to identify users’ needs and realize DIVA’s cooperation model.
• Definition of an art-creative based methodology in order to facilitate cross-border innovation. In particular, the following activities will be done:
development of tools to facilitate the cross fertilization between CCIs and SMEs
- development of Capacity building actions addressed to local operators to facilitate relations between CCIs and traditional SMEs
- definition of local operators’ networks and realization of pilot actions’ preparatory activities for the contamination between SMEs and CCIs (implementation of workshops and training sessions)
- definition of 3 regional Hubs with the purpose of coordination of activities dedicated to SMEs and CCIs
- identification and implementation of programs to increase the creativity and innovation of children, students and other stakeholders
• Strengthening of cooperation between traditional companies and CCIs with the launch of a Call for the selection and implementation of collaboration pilot projects between SMEs and CCIs.
- CCIAA VE-RO (Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Crafts and Agriculture of Venice Rovigo), Italy (Lead partner)
- Veneto Region – Department for Cultural Activities and Sport, Italy
- Iuav University of Venice, Italy
- ECIPA Scarl, Italy
- Friuli Venezia Giulia Region – Central Department for Culture, Sport and Solidarity, Italy
- Informest – Agency For Development And International Economic Cooperation, Italy
- Friuli Innovazione Research and Technology Transfer Centre, Italy
- Area Science Park, Italy
- Technology park Ljubljana d.o.o., Slovenia
- University of Nova Gorica, School of Arts, Slovenia
- ARCTUR Computer engineering Ltd, Slovenia
- Primorska technology park Ltd, Slovenia
- Institute for Culture, Art and Education Kersnikova, Slovenia
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, Slovenia
- RDA Green Karst Ltd, Slovenia
Project duration: March 2019 – February 2022
Watch the video that presents the project activities
Saverio D’Eredità Phone: +39 0432 629928 Write us