- How can we make the territory more competitive through innovation?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Network?
The DIGILOGIC project, co-financed by the call bando H2020-ICT-58, initiates a strategic partnership between European and African Digital Innovation Hubs to stimulate innovation in the logistics industry, involving SMEs and technology startups from both continents.
The spread of digital solutions will also produce a chain reaction to other sectors (from agriculture to manufacturing, from local trade to e-commerce, from healthcare to mining) and will foster the growth of both large companies – such as large-scale air, sea and land freight movements, value-added services such as intelligent warehouse management and assembly – and in small and micro-enterprises active in "last mile" delivery in remote areas.
During the three-year project, the adoption of emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing, Big Data, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Smart Devices, Internet of Things (IoT) and intelligent transport systems (ITS) will be promoted to develop smart logistics solutions, activating a two-way know-how transfer process between Europe and Africa.
· Digital Hub Logistics Dortmund (Germania), coordinatore
· VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland (Finlandia)
· Friuli Innovazione (Italia)
· Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology MEST (Ghana)
· BongoHive Innovations Limited (Zambia)
· Endeva ONG (Germania)
· Prototipi Ltd (Nigeria)
· Construction of a transcontinental "ecosystem of ecosystems" that hinges on DIHs for systemic change in the intelligent logistics sector.
· Technology radar and mentoring program on digital technologies for logistics.
· Free eLearning platform and co-creation labs for capacity building on entrepreneurship and digital skills as enabling factors for the creation of new skilled jobs in Africa and for the start-up of new startups.
· Industrial challenges for the adoption of innovative projects in the intelligent logistics sector by industrial players and government public bodies.
- Project website: https://digilogic.africa
- Social channels: Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin
- Subscribe the neswletter
Start date and end date
January 2021 – December 2023