News, Events and Videos
Servitization – transformation of products into services as digitalization enabler
On Wednesday 1st December online appointment with "Servitization - transformation of products into services as digitalization enabler" organized by STEP RI - Edukacijski centar as part of the Interreg Central Europe Boost4BSO project and aimed at CEOs, managers and project leaders of small and medium-sized enterprises.
During the event, participants will have the opportunity to learn the #ServiceInnovationMethodology (SIM) and how to implement it in their companies to support digitization. The methodology was developed by Friuli Innovazione and STEP RI, together with all project partners, in the framework of Interreg Central Europe Things + project.
- Servitization in a nutshell
- The Things+ Service Innovation Methodology – key knowledge sources and tools
- Servitization benefits and challenges for manufacturing SMEs
- Best practices, pitfalls and success stories of CE manufacturing SMEs - real examples of Interreg CE project Things+ servitization initiatives
- Things+ SIM as digitalisation enabler and business model transformation catalyst – created, tested, implemented and certified in Interreg central Europe project.
> Please register for the event until November 29th 2021.