Are you a startup?
- Do you want your business idea or your startup to grow?
- Do you want to develop your project or live your business reality in an environment full of stimuli, contaminations, new ideas, smart people? Come to Friuli Innovazione!
Project aimed at significantly increasing the number of startups created by students, graduates and / or researchers, and aims at the social growth of the territory, encouraging experimentation and research through a step-by-step process to encourage the student development process / researchers who aim to set up a business.
Expected results: support the dissemination of the entrepreneurial culture through training activities, events and the creation of student mini-companies during the 2015/16 and 2016/17 school years
• Stakeholders involved: 40 upper secondary schools of the FVG
• Number of students involved: about 1600, of which 800 in 2017
• Number of supported mini-companies: around 80, including 42 2017
• 8 events
Partners: CRUP Foundation, University of Udine
Referent for Friuli Innovation: E.Piccinato