- How can we make the territory more competitive through innovation?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Network?
Improving access to funding for market-driven research
Funding schemes for market-driven research and innovation are rare in central Europe. Finance providers and policy makers often shy away from introducing such schemes due to their complexity. The FI4NN project is changing this by supporting the co-design of new finance instruments in regions that want to boost research and innovation. A knowledge centre promotes innovative instruments that already exist elsewhere and new financial instruments are piloted in seven regions.
Start date: 06/2023
End date: 05/2026
- Regional Development Agency in Bielsko-Biała
- SERN - Startup Europe Regions Network
- Chamber of Commerce of Slovenia
- Business and Investment Development Agency CzechInvest
- Impact Hub GmbH
- Build! Gründerzentrum Kärnten GmbH
- Cooperative for ethical financing
- Express Innovation Agency VMV Nonprofit PLC (Private Limited Company)
Claudia Baracchini Write us