Are you a Business?
- Would you like to innovate your business to make it more competitive?
- Would you like to start your business’s digital transformation process?
- What are the opportunities available to finance your research and development projects?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Community?
Cooperation between innovative SMEs, advanced users and support organizations in the ICT sector
The economic structure of Carinthia and Friuli Venezia Giulia is characterized by the significant presence of SMEs. Both regions have legislative frameworks and innovative structures and are engaged in a political process to identify instruments to promote economic development in the Euro-Region. In each region there is a dynamic ecosystem for innovation in the ICT sector, consisting of large and excellent companies; valid professional and financial services; excellent universities and research centers; incubators and technology parks; public organizations wishing to adopt, as lead users, innovations aimed at promoting quality of life.
However, the need for the two ecosystems to make greater use of geographic proximity emerges. Enhancing SME collaboration is crucial for accelerating investment and growth across the area and must take place at three levels: SME level, level of support organizations and institutional level.
- Identify market trends and cross-border opportunities for lead users to support partnerships between SMEs. Lead users can be identified in the following domains: Transport Industry, Health, Environment, Security and Civil Protection, Culture, eGovernment, eInclusion, Communications, etc.
- Increase awareness, networking opportunities and communication among interregional ecosystem actors in the ICT target sectors through the sharing of successful methods and tools, workflow management standards, web portals, networks, databases, templates , etc.
- Experimenting and innovating support services for SMEs through training of trainers.
- Develop policy proposals, initiatives and joint action plans to accelerate innovation and increase competitiveness in the Program area, supporting the integration of SMEs into research clusters and sensitizing them to the potential benefits of research, networking and advanced training.
- Friuli Innovazione
- Lakeside Labs
- Università degli Studi di Udine: Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica (DIMI)
- Alpe Adria Università di Klagenfurt
- Università degli Studi di Trieste: Dipartimento di Elettrotecnica, Elettronica e Informatica (DEEI)
- BIC Incubatori FVG Spa
- CReS Centro regionale servizi per la piccola media impresa