Are you a Business?
- Would you like to innovate your business to make it more competitive?
- Would you like to start your business’s digital transformation process?
- What are the opportunities available to finance your research and development projects?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Community?
COLLABORATIVE STRATEGIES AND VALUE CREATION
In a turbulent economic context characterized by constant changes in market logic, companies are forced to constantly change their strategies to ensure their survival. In the era of the knowledge economy, ICTs come into play as an enabling factor for change and, through effective management of change, guarantee high levels of integration and sharing of company know-how. Hence a growing need for collaboration, both inter-company and intra-company, supported by Web 2.0 tools that enable interaction between the various corporate stakeholders.
In this context, Friuli Innovazione, underlining the importance of technologies to maintain the competitiveness of companies and encouraging their development, promotes an analysis in the main companies of Friuli Venezia Giulia, to study the relationship between business strategies and ICT on the issue of collaboration, and analyze the impacts that these technologies have generated on the company organization, if adopted.
The aim of the project is twofold: on the one hand, it aims to sensitize local entrepreneurs to the importance assumed by relationships and to the potential offered by technologies to support collaboration; secondly, we want to offer a snapshot of the interactive and collaborative dynamics in the realities investigated.
- Friuli Innovazione
- IBM Italia
In cooperation with:
- Confindustria Udine
- Università degli Studi di Udine (Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettrica, Gestionale e Meccanica – DIEGM – e Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche – DSE).