Are you a Business?
- Would you like to innovate your business to make it more competitive?
- Would you like to start your business’s digital transformation process?
- What are the opportunities available to finance your research and development projects?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Community?
The industrial production sector of high precision mechanical components is of major importance for the economies of the Italian Northeast and Slovenia, countries that both have a large number of small and medium-sized companies operating in the production of components for the automotive industry, aerospace , for the energy sector and for the medical sector.
Greater cross-border cooperation between companies in the sector, particularly in terms of research and innovation, would be useful for increasing the production capacity of the territory as a whole, its competitiveness and also the skilled jobs. The SHARTEC project, approved and funded by the 2007-2013 European Cooperation Program Italy-Slovenia, has set as its main objective to promote the development of the high precision mechanical components industry through the creation of a research, development and innovation with specific interest in increasing collaboration between the SMEs of Slovenia and Friuli Venezia Giulia.
The development of collaboration agreements and research and development projects involving research centers and companies has been promoted thanks to the creation of a platform for the exchange of technological information and ideas for research projects on common problems. The intermediate objectives of the SHARTEC project were a mapping of the technical excellence and innovative strategies in the area, the development of a common technical knowledge base and the promotion of collaborations and shared research activities. The mapping of companies and research centers was carried out to populate a database that contains useful information regarding the technical skills and excellence of the area. The survey focused on technical skills, machinery, innovative production systems and innovation procedures.
- Centro di sviluppo della Valle dell’Isonzo (Posoški razvojni center) – lead partner
- Friuli Innovazione
- Camera di commercio della Severna Primorska (Območna zbornica za severno Primorsko)
- Hidria Rotomatika d.o.o
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettrica Gestionale e Meccanica dell'Università degli Studi di Udine (DIEGM)
- Università del Litorale, Facoltà di Management di Capodistria (Univerza na Primorskem, Fakulteta z management Koper)