Are you a Business?
- Would you like to innovate your business to make it more competitive?
- Would you like to start your business’s digital transformation process?
- What are the opportunities available to finance your research and development projects?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Community?
ICT FVG TRAINING POLO
The ICT Training Center is one of the 4 Poles set up by the FVG Region with the aim of developing and expanding the offer of higher technical education and training (IFTS) in the sectors considered strategic for regional development. These include Information & Communication Technology (ICT). The activity of the Pole, in line with that of the three-year period 2006-2008, includes: post-diploma technical training and system actions such as analysis of training needs and employment dynamics of the ICT sector; analysis of training needs for innovation and technology transfer; analysis of competences related to ICT professional profiles and promotion of activities and dissemination of good practices. The Pole has a three-year duration: 2009-2011. Friuli Innovazione is mainly involved in the part related to system actions.
- Istituto Tecnico Industriale Statale “J. F. Kennedy”
- Ial Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Università degli Studi di Udine
- Università degli Studi di Trieste
- Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati-SISSA
- Consorzio di Pordenone per la formazione superiore, gli studi universitari e la ricerca
- Consorzio Friuli Formazione (CFF)
- En.a.i.p. Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Consorzio per l’area di ricerca scientifica e tecnologica di Trieste
- Friuli innovazione
- Polo Tecnologico Pordenone
- Agemont s.p.a
- Opera Sacra Famiglia
- Emaze networks s.p.a
- Infofactory s.r.l
- I.r.s. S.r.l. ingegneria ricerca sistemi
- Santin & associati s.r.l
- Spin s.r.l
- Onda Communication Spa
- Savio Macchine Tessili Spa
- Teorema Engineerineg Srl
- SpringFirm Srl
- Unione Industriali della Provincia di Pordenone
- DITEDI Distretto delle Tecnologie Digitali