Are you a Business?
- Would you like to innovate your business to make it more competitive?
- Would you like to start your business’s digital transformation process?
- What are the opportunities available to finance your research and development projects?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Community?
The project aims to develop skills, organizational models, tools and networking between the world that produces scientific research and the local economic fabric in the Italy-Slovenia cross-border regions concerned, implementing enabling mechanisms in an open innovation scenario. The development of IP-based technology transfer mechanisms from the research world to companies is in fact the key element for the birth and growth of new generation technological local supply chains, where the intangible skills become marketable assets on a global scale, according to dynamic schemes and competitive.
The overall objective is therefore to establish, also through field trials, effective and sustainable cross-border relations in the medium-long term between the research and business world, with particular focus on SMEs; relationships based on IP tools and the exploitation of intellectual capital.
- Treviso Tecnologia
- Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato e Agricoltura di Venezia
- Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato e Agricoltura di Padova
- Veneto Innovazione
- Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato e Agricoltura di Udine
- Friuli Innovazione
- Area Science Park
- Ministero dell’Economia, Ufficio sloveno per la proprietà intellettuale
- Jozef Stefan Institut
- CPU – Azienda Speciale della Camera di Commercio di Ljubljana
- Agenzia pubblica per lo sviluppo tecnologico della Rep. Slovena
- UIP – Centro di sviluppo universitario e incubatore della regione Primorska