Are you a Business?
- Would you like to innovate your business to make it more competitive?
- Would you like to start your business’s digital transformation process?
- What are the opportunities available to finance your research and development projects?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Community?
IMProvement of Innovation Management Performance with sustainable IMPact for Small and Medium sized Enterprises
IMP³rove (IMProvement of Innovation Management Performance with sustainable IMPact for Small and Medium sized Enterprises) is an Innovation Management project born in response to the announcement published by the European Union's Enterprise Directorate General, part of the Europe-Innova initiative; is expressly aimed at assisting Small and Medium Enterprises in the management of innovation.
The tangible results achieved include:
- a proven approach to innovation management based on self-assessment through an online platform (www.improve-innovation.eu), an integrated consulting process for continuous improvement and quality management;
- the largest and most up-to-date European benchmarking database on innovation management in SMEs with over 2500 comparison data;
- a European network of IMP³rove® consultants of which more than 400 members from Europe and beyond;
- clear benefits for the main stakeholders: small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), consultants and intermediaries (such as cluster managers, chambers of commerce, etc.), financial managers, policy makers and representatives of the academic world;
- A.T. Kearney GmbH (capo fila), Germania
- APRE - Agenzia per la Promozione della Ricerca Europea, Italia
- Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Engineering, Germania
IMP³rove®II is synonymous with open innovation. Interested parties are therefore invited to participate in the program and use the service to further develop the innovation management capacity in their areas of activity. Eg:
- evaluate the results related to the management of SME innovation and improve its performance
- improve the innovation management capacity of intermediary institutions
- participate in IMP³rove® training
- share experience in managing innovation within the network
- connection with other subjects operating in the IMP³rove® network
The Target of IMP³rove®II includes all the industrial sectors and all the stastakeholders - SMEs, consultants, intermediaries, financial operators, policy makers and academics at European and international level.