Are you a Business?
- Would you like to innovate your business to make it more competitive?
- Would you like to start your business’s digital transformation process?
- What are the opportunities available to finance your research and development projects?
- Do you want to become part of the Friuli Innovazione Community?
CENTRAL ENVIRONMENTAL AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT
The CEEM - Central Environmental and Energy Management project aims to help SMEs in Central European countries to improve their environmental performance and in particular energy consumption.
This has the dual objective of reducing the negative impact of certain industrial sectors on the environment (less pollution) on the one hand and the saving of companies (greater efficiency in the use of energy) on the other.
The project therefore proposes to:
- increase the number of SMEs that respect the environmental parameters defined by regional, national and European regulations; increase the number of environmental certifications
- reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions from industries in central European regions
- consequently reduce production and management costs for SMEs
- encourage eco-compatible industrial production and consumption habits
The main actions of the CEEM project are:
- REALIZATION OF "3EMT" SOFTWARE
- SENSITIZATION AND TRAINING ACTIONS
- PILOT ACTION - IMPROVEMENT OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE OF THE INDUSTRIES
- TERRITORIAL LABORATORIES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF POLICIES that simplify and make the effort of virtuous companies more effective and profitable.
- Friuli Innovazione – coordinatore
- Regione FVG – Direzione Attività Produttive
- Fondazione Bruno Kessler (Italy)
- TIA Agency for Technology of the Republic of Slovenia
- Jozef Stefan Institute (Slovenia)
- Cleaner Production Center Austria (CPC Austria) GmbH
- SFG - Steirische Wirtschaftsförderung
- North Hungarian Regional Innovation Agency
- TETALAP - Hungarian Science and Technology Foundation (Hungary)
- CPKP – Centre for Community Organizing Middle Moravia (Czech Republic)